Site usage policy
1. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
By accessing or using this Website you agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions ("these Terms"):
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when registering as a user and notify us immediately of any changes in such user information or status.
- You agree to be entirely responsible for, and maintain the confidentiality of, the password and account name and for all activities conducted under your account.
- You agree not to impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications.
2. ADDITIONAL CLIENT/ADVERTISER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You agree not to make available or upload files that contain information not owned by you without the owner's prior consent.
- You agree to abide by all applicable national and international laws, regulations and codes (including self regulatory) and ensure any content uploaded or distributed from, or stored under, your account registration does not infringe the rights of others.
- You agree not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to this Website or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- You agree not to publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit to the Website defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information.
- You agree not to make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data or any other harmful software to the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Redactive Publishing Limited ("Redactive") harmless from any claim or demand made by a third party due to, or arising out of, information or material transmitted or made available by you, or under your account to the Website or arising out of your breach of these Terms.
3. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Redactive shall be responsible for the Website and shall only be required to use its reasonable endeavours to keep the Website operational. While Redactive will take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, Redactive will not be held responsible for any disruption however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material when downloaded on to any computer system. All implied warranties, representations, or undertakings are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- While you acknowledge that Redactive does not pre-screen the information or material transmitted to the Website, Redactive reserves the right to immediately remove without prior notice any information or material that comes to its attention which it to be in breach of any of these Terms.
- Redactive makes no warranties regarding the accuracy or the completeness of the information posted or transmitted or accessed through the Website. In any event, Redactive shall not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained by you arising out of access to, or use of, or reliance on any information posted or transmitted to or accessed through the Website.
- You acknowledge that due to the nature of the Internet, information submitted by you may be accessed by third parties. Redactive shall not be responsible for the security of the site or for any loss and damage sustained by you as a result of such third party access.
4. PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
- This website contains material submitted and created by third parties. Redactive excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Redactive takes no responsibility for such material. In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and Redactive will not have any liability to you in respect of the same.
- This website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Redactive. Redactive is not responsible for the content of those sites. Redactive provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites."
5. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.