The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) council election results were announced at the annual general meeting today.
Using online voting, 5% of recruitment businesses with REC membership voted for their preferred candidates to fill the corporate positions on the board, and 7% of members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) voted for candidates to represent the IRP.
The four corporate members elected were:
- Mandy Brook, Recruitment South East
- Tracy Evans, Pertemps
- Michael Cooper, The Best Connection Group
- Chris Kenny, Levy Associates
The two individual members elected were:
- Louise Hewett, Hewett Recruitment
- Philip Higgins, Rullion Engineering