Recruiter Antal Russia has listed the top 10 professions most in demand in Russia and the CIS, based on the relationship between supply and demand.
According to a survey by the recruiter, the most hard-to-fill roles (see below) are:
• Outlet operations director
• Category manager
• Key account manager
• E-commerce manager
• Business development director
• B2B marketing manager
• Shared services director
• Business intelligence consultant
• QC/QA [quality control/quality assurance] manager (pharmaceuticals)
• CIB [corporate & investment banking] senior manager
Michael Germershausen, managing director with Antal Russia, says: “According to a survey conducted by Antal Russia, 32% of highly qualified specialists find a new job within a month, and about 30% spend from one to three months looking for a job.
“Based on this data, we can say that the market is still facing a shortage of professionals, and many companies are ready to join the fight for employees.”
Last year’s survey ‘Top 10 hard-to-get professions 2011’ can be found online here.