ClearSky builds on product offering for CIS workers
Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Specialist contractor, freelancer and small business accountant ClearSky Accounting has launched a new range of services for Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) workers.
ClearSky CIS service packages for self-employed construction workers include:
- three pricing levels, starting from just £2 per day (net of tax relief and plus VAT)
- self-assessment tax returns
- comprehensive insurance cover
- financial advice and support
- multi-lingual helpdesk
- access to ClearSky Wealth for advice on financial services and products such as mortgages, pensions and life insurance.
Derek Kelly, managing director of ClearSky, says: “The UK construction industry is integral to our economic recovery and the industry is showing signs of picking up again as various market reports indicate plenty of roles and opportunities out there. Our specialist CIS team will now be there to support our construction worker clients every step of the way.”